Above and below: 

Above and below: Burgh House, New End Square

Those lovely fall crocus blooming in the flowerbeds
Burgh House, in Queen Anne Style, was built in 1704.

Main floor Music Room
Music Room
The house escaped bomb damage in WW II; the Hampstead Museum was opened upstairs in 1979.
Museum displays of WWI uniforms

Above and Below,  The Library Room for local research 

Model of Burgh House

The Chalybeate Well, no longer functioning, once a flowing mineral spring

Residence of John Constable in Hampstead

The Wells, 30, Well Walk, provided delicious fare, both liquid and solid, just when we needed it.

more luscious roses

Keeping London well-observed!
unidentified statue outside No. 28 Hampstead High Street

After most of a day happily tramping around Hampstead, we jumped aboard a bus and took a relaxing ride, all the way to the City of London,  next time 

Leave a Reply